- Hire of Auto-Trac and general GPS equipment whether for guidance, variable rate application or both
- Support services infield, on line or via telephone (charges may apply)
- Sales of new and used GPS equipment, part exchanges of existing equipment always considered
- Boundary logging, field creation & pre season data clean up
- Tramline & guidance line set up
- Remote in-field moisture monitoring with JD Field Connect
- Potato variety mapping & traceability reports
- Yield map analysis, processing and offtake map creation
- Creation of prescription/variable rate maps
- In-field set up for prescription rate applications
- Management of wireless data transfer applications via myjohndeere.com
- Set up of work plans within Gatekeeper (using Wireless Data Transfer to machinery)
- Fitting of John Deere Greenstar equipment to other makes and models
- Aerial photography of cropping for analysis purposes.
- Precision farming consultations looking at how the latest technology can aid your business.
To accompany these service we have additional Precision Farming hardware offerings including the new Greenstar rate controller, which allows rate and section control on an extensive range of non-isobus spreaders, sprayers, drill and planters made by many different manufacturers.Contact us for details of our forthcoming training courses, or let us design an infield training session for your team.
Please note that as of the 16th June 2014 RVT will make a charge to customers for the time of our Precision Farming Product Sales Specialists unless directly related to a new product purchase or new product installation. Charges will be at a minimum of £15 for each call or visit plus £1 per minute after the first 15 minutes. Customers wishing to avoid any one off charges are encouraged to purchase our annual support contracts which are available at £495 per annum. For more details please call one of our specialists or click on the link below: